Pages

1.23.2010

The Ultimant Gift

This past year, my eyes have really been opened to all of the wonderful, easy, simple charities that exist that almost no one knows about, but help in drastic ways. So, I'm going to display some that might be worth your time.

First of all, at the top of my wishlist right now are TOMS shoes,
http://www.tomsshoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=7&productID=4#pageTop
these gloriously cute navy canvas shoes.....love.
TOMS is soooo cool because with every pair of (adorably cute) shoes that you buy, they give a pair of brand new shoes to a child in need. "One for One." That's awesome. I encourage you to buy. Yes, $44 might not be the best bargain out there, but you're buying two pairs of shoes, one for yourself, but also one for a child who runs around barefoot on who knows what kind of ground. I know they would be so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment