Pages

7.29.2010

Elle Woods!!!

OK, So I have NEVER been good with remembering actor/actresses names, BUT, there have always been a select few that I pinpointed as my favorite. Like Brad Pitt. *Siiiiigggghhh*
(I mean, who wouldn't just swoon over a face like that?!)

Anyways, back to the point. I was probably 11 when Legally Blonde came out, and let me tell you, I was obsessed. To the point that now, ten or so years later, I could probably still quote most of the movie. (I just loved the part where Elle won the court case in the end! Girl Power!)
So, needless to say, Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses, and imagine my reaction when I heard she was in my city!!! Supposedly she, and Robert Pattinson (who's cool too, but I'm more of a Jacob fan :) ) are filming in Chickamauga, Ga for the movie Water For Elephants. Head over to SewCute Shop's blog to read more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment