Pages

7.26.2010

Meet...Serena and Lily

(way better than Pottery Barn, in my opinion)


I love all the baby items Serena and Lily carry, but check out all the non-baby related items they have for sale? So chic and fun!


Albeit a little bit pricey, you should definitely head over to their cute little site to browse all the adorable home furnishings. Modern meets classy and traditional, I'm in love.









Other noteworthy recent discoveries:


Whippy Cakes-such a snazzy blog about everything hair related, it includes some really neat hair technique and style tutorials, product reviews, and they even have a little shop with a TON of the cutest hair accessories you'll ever see.

Lovely Undergrad-This blog must have been created just for me, because it's been so incredibly helpful in finding dorm room furnishings. Dorm Dittos are my personal favorite

Oh Joy!-Forewarning-this blog will consume hours (if not days) of your time. I warned you. Everything you need to know about fashion, design, and life in general.



No comments:

Post a Comment