Pages

7.29.2010

Let the Countdown Begin

14 days. I can't believe it...... For years I've stressed over where I'd go to college and now I know where I'm going and I leave in just 2 weeks..... I have so much to finish and accomplish before the end of summer....

Why do friends change? Why does summer change? Some friends I thought I'd never see this summer I've seen a ton, while others I used to see everyday I've seen once of twice. I don't understand that.... I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle by trying to be friends still because college is just around the corner; if I can't be friends with them now over summer, how in the world will I manage to keep in touch during college? I hate not being able to always keep in touch with folks, I hate change (most of the time). ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment